How to care for press on nails and protect your natural nails?
Press on nails play an important role in beautifying the appearance of your nails, but when using them we also need to take care of the health of our natural nails. In this article, we will share some tips on how to properly care for press-on nails and protect your natural nails.
Caring For Press On Nails
We accessorize our nail look by press-on nails. While enjoying the joy of beautiful false nails, we often face problems with them falling off, peeling, and wearing off, we need to care for and protect them in order to keep them beautiful and long-lasting.
First of all, it is very important to clean your press-on nails. Always wipe the surface of your fake nails and the skin around your own nails with a cotton swab moistened with some alcohol or a special fake nail cleaner after each use. This will keep your press on nails clean and hygienic and avoid bacterial infections.
Next, be careful to avoid using too many cleansers and greasy items as they may discolour or distort the press on nails. It is also important to avoid hitting or scraping your press-on nails hard when carrying out daily activities to avoid them falling off or being damaged.
In addition, adding a top coat are a good way to care for your press-on nails. Over time, your press-ons may become worn or faded. Therefore, you will need to apply a top coat to your press-on nails regularly to maintain their shine.
Protecting Your Natural Nails
In addition to caring for your press on nails, you should also take care of your natural nails.
1. To keep your natural nails healthy, it is important to eat a balanced diet and consume enough vitamins and minerals.
2. Need to moisturise. When using press onnails, our natural nails need to be properly moisturised. You can massage your nails and fingertips with lotion or olive oil before going to bed. This will keep the skin around your nails soft and moisturised, and will also prevent them from becoming brittle.
3. Avoid too often andtoo long. Don't use press-on nails too often to avoid damaging your natural nails. Also don't wear press on nails for too long, usually 1-2 weeks to take them off and give your natural nails time to breathe and rest.
4. Avoid filing your natural nails too often. Filing may cause your nails to become thinner and more prone to breakage.
5. Avoid over extending your natural Over extending your nails may cause them to break or separate.
If you have problems with your natural nails, such as discolouration, thinning or splitting, you should seek help from your doctor promptly.
In conclusion, using press on nails can make our fingers look more beautiful and stylish, but we also need to take care of our natural nails. With the above tips in mind, you can enjoy beautiful press-on nails while keeping your natural nails healthy.
Leave a comment