Here are some of the main differences between Handmade Press-on Nails and Machine-made Press-on Nails:
• Quality and finish: Handmade press-on nails are generally considered higher quality with a more natural looking finish. They are individually crafted by nail technicians to suit the natural curves and contours of nails. Machine-made press-on nails often have a more uniform and artificial look as they are mass produced.
• Fit and comfort: Handmade press-on nails are custom-fitted to the unique size and shape of your nails so they tend to fit better and feel more comfortable. Machine-made press-on nails are one-size-fits-all, so they may not fit as well and can potentially feel bulky or uncomfortable.
• Durability: Handmade press-on nails that are properly fitted and applied tend to last longer without popping off. They are securely adhered to the natural nails. Machine-made press-on nails may not last as long, especially if they do not fit well.
• Application: Handmade press-on nails require a nail technician to carefully apply and adhere them to your natural nails to ensure proper fit and finish. Machine-made press-on nails can typically be self-applied at home. However, for the best results, getting them professionally applied is recommended.
• Materials: Handmade press-on nails are often made of higher quality materials that look more natural. Machine-made press-on nails typically use more synthetic materials to reduce cost.
In summary, while machine-made press-on nails can be more convenient and budget-friendly, handmade press-on nails generally provide a superior fit, quality and appearance. For special occasions, many people prefer to get handmade press-on nails applied by a professional nail technician.